The dual SD card slots allow you to record in relay, backup, and simultaneous modes. Relay allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. The backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record duplicates your recording on both cards, and dual codec recording allows you to record using a different codec to each card, so you can record 4K on one card and HD on the other. Please note that dual codec recording is not available when recording UHD 59.94p.
Note: Recording 4K video requires a U3 class card.
- Single 4/3 MOS Sensor with 12 Stops DR
- Record UHD 4K Video up to 60p
- Variable Frame Rate up to 120 fps in FHD
- MP4/MOV Recording in 4K
- Integrated Leica 13x f/2.8 – f/4.5 Lens
- 3 x Individual Lens Control Rings
- 2 x SD Cards Slots (U3 Compatible)
- HDMI 2.0, 3G-SDI Output