- Audiophile-Grade Listening in a Beautiful Premium Earbud: The legendary sound quality of Technics in a gorgeous wired earbud, with graphite black finish and knurled gold-plated MMCX connector terminals worthy of quality jewelry
- Innovative Driver for Premium Audio Reproduction: A 10mm driver features an original diaphragm and magnetic fluid technology; unparalleled wide-bandwidth design gives distortion-free highs and mids, and deep, rich bass.
- A Sound Space Built for Stunning Audio Quality and Strength: The proprietary Air Control Chamber inside the unit precisely controls the internal airflow for the perfect balance among frequency bandwidths
- Two Types of Cables Included: Dedicated balanced and unbalanced cables allow users to choose their preferred connection environment; a general-purpose MMCX connector for connection to the main unit provides extra recabling versatility
- Ear Pieces for Excellent Sound Quality and Comfort: Comes with round- as well as oval-shape ear pieces with excellent sound insulation; each ear piece type comes in four different sizes for a custom, comfortable fit
Super-wide and flat sound tuning (Air Control Precision Structure)
The coaxial design cylinder-type housing of the EAH-TZ700 maximizes the potential of the driver. The proprietary Air Control Chamber inside the unit precisely controls the internal airflow and optimizes the balance among frequency bandwidths. As a result, sound resolution improves and stunning sound space is created.
Become one with the music in comfort
High-precision design and premium materials provide excellent in-ear comfort as you enjoy the superb sound quality.
A housing design featuring different metal materials
The original housing construction features a combination of different metal materials for the purpose of improving both sound quality and strength. The port housing section where sound exits is made of lightweight high-strength titanium, which is a material used in aircraft and Precision Motion Driver. It holds the driver rigidly and suppresses unwanted vibration. The main housing body is made of magnesium diecast that boasts excellent vibration damping characteristics. The 3D shape ensures the most suitable angle of insertion in the ear and provides an optimal fit to realize exceptional comfort when worn.
Dedicated cables and ear pieces designed in pursuit of ideal audio quality
The EAH-TZ700 comes with two types of cables: balanced and unbalanced. The user can choose the one to suit his/her preference or connection environment. The general-purpose MMCX connector used for the connection to the main unit provides extra recabling versatility. The ear pieces are important parts that also affect the sound quality. In addition to the normal type and round type, oval-shape ear pieces with excellent sound insulation are provided. What’s more, each ear piece type comes in four different sizes. So, every user can enjoy a high-quality music experience with optimal comfort.
Looks as impressive as the music sounds
Every finely crafted detail in the beautifully sophisticated design adds a visual dimension to your listening enjoyment.
Design achieving both quality and functionality
The EAH-TZ700’s compact magnesium housing features a graphite black finish, which is a Technics hallmark. The MMCX connector terminal on the main unit is knurled and gold-plated. Technics designs every part without any compromise in quality, as if creating high-quality jewelry.
Premium Stereo Earphones
Technics Sound Technology
Precision Motion Driver
Air Control Precision Structure
10 mm (3/8 in)
102 db / mW
Power Handling (IEC)
100 mW (IEC)
Frequency Information – Frequency Response (with cord)
3 Hz – 100k Hz
Approx. 7 g (0.25 oz) (without cord)
Approx. 22 g (0.78 oz) (with cord)
Earpieces Set (Normal Type, Oval Type; Size: S/M/L/XL),
Detachable Cord: Approx. 1.2 m (3.9ft),
Detachable Balance Cord: Approx. 1.2 m (3.9ft),
(3.5 mm) Stereo Mini Plug
Cord – Cord Length
1.2 m detachable (3.9ft)