- JENO Engine (Jitter Elimination and Noise-shaping Optimization)
- Load Adaptive Phase Calibration (w/o Calibration function)
- Space Tune™
- Twin Power Supply Circuit System
- Acoustic Lens
- Truly Powerful Architecture
To provide the OTTAVA SC-C30E-W Wireless Speaker’s excellent sound in every room and listening position, Space Tune optimises the listening environment to the sound space. In addition to offering 3 preset modes to suit the mounting location, a microphone built into the main unit enables an Auto function to optimise the sound and an iOS device can also be used to measure and compensate the frequency response with greater precision. This allows the user to enjoy higher sound quality regardless of where the unit is placed.
- Optimally Balanced Sound for any Listening Environment Space Tune™ – To provide the OTTAVA™ S SC-C30E-W’s excellent sound in every room and listening position, Space Tune optimises the listening environment to the sound space. In addition to offering 3 preset modes to suit the mounting location, a microphone built into the main unit enables an Auto function to optimise the sound and an iOS device can also be used to measure and compensate the frequency response with greater precision. This allows the user to enjoy higher sound quality regardless of where the unit is placed.
- Three Presets – Free / Wall / Corner easily optimise the sound quality.
- Auto – With a simple operation using the built-in mics of the SC-C30, the sound quality can be automatically optimised.
- Precise Adjustment Using Technics Audio Center app (with iOS Device) – The app measures and compensates for frequency characteristics.
A Wide Soundstage from a Compact Body
Three 1.6-cm tweeters deliver high-res sound up to 50 kHz. This combines with a front-firing 12-cm long-stroke subwoofer and a straight, large-diameter, long port. A total of 7 units in the rigid, glass fibre reinforced body produce powerful sound from the 3.1-channel amplifier.
Accurate and Rich Sound Reproduction
The SC-C30 Wireless Speaker is equipped with three units of Technics’ original JENO Engine (Jitter Elimination and Noise-shaping Optimization) full-digital amp. The JENO Engine drives each speaker unit accurately and powerfully. Furthermore, the impulse response improvement technology, LAPC (Load Adaptive Phase Calibration), realises ideal speaker drive to deliver accurate and information-rich sound.
Faithful Sound Reproduction from Bluetooth® and Compressed Audio Sources
Technology is utilised to reproduce high-quality sound from compressed audio sources used in streaming music services, Internet radio and Bluetooth®. Technics’ Re-master technology uses a proprietary algorithm reproduces signals as close to the original audio source as possible, reducing sound quality degradation that normally occurs in the reproduction of audio signals from compressed audio sources.
Elegant and Timeless Design
The OTTAVA™ S SC-C30 Wireless Speaker combines practical function with elegant design. The thick aluminium top panel increases the rigidity of the chassis, and the iconic OLED is surrounded by ring keys for easy operation. Rear louvers add further elegance while enhancing the function of an internal heat-reducing mechanism. And the beautiful arc form, which helps to eliminate unwanted vibration and standing wave in the chassis, incorporates acoustic technology to achieve a wide sound stage. This lets you freely place the OTTAVA™ S SC-C30 to suit the listening position. And you can also choose a black or white colour to match your room.
In addition to USB playback and analogue/optical input, the OTTAVA™ S SC-C30 Wireless Speaker supports Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Chromecast built-in, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Internet Radio and Network Playback, allowing comfortable playback of a diverse range of music sources from a single unit. High connectivity also supports multi-room, stereo pairs, and Wi-Fi, as well as iOS and Android control apps.
Accurate Digital Technology
JENO Engine (Jitter Elimination and Noise-shaping Optimization)
Load Adaptive Phase Calibration (w/o Calibration function)
Noiseless Signal Technology
Twin Power Supply Circuit System
Emotive Acoustic Technology
Truly Powerful Architecture
Front speaker (L/R) – 15 W + 15 W (1 kHz, T.H.D. 1.0 %, 8 Ω, 20 kHz LPF)
Subwoofer – 30 W (100 Hz, T.H.D. 1.0%，4 Ω，20 kHz LPF)
Woofer : 6.5 cm Cone Type x 2
Tweeter: 1.6 cm Dome Type x 2
Subwoofer: 12 cm Cone Type
Analogue Input Terminal
AUX IN x 1 (φ 3.5 mm)
Digital Input Terminal
Optical Digital x1, USB-A x 1
USB-A / Network Playback Support Codec
iPod/iPhone/iPad – No
WAV / AIFF – Yes (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz / 16, 24, 32 bit)
FLAC / ALAC – Yes (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz / 16, 24 bit)
DSD – Yes (2.8 MHz, 5.6 MHz, 11.2MHz)
AAC – Yes (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz / 16-320 kbps)
MP3 – Yes (32, 44.1, 48 kHz / 16-320 kbps)
LAN (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T)
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Band
Works with the Google Assistant
Yes (*compatible with Technics Audio Center app)
Bluetooth (Support codec)
Yes (AAC, SBC)
Spotify / TIDAL / DEEZER / Internet Radio
AC 220-240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Dimensions (W x H x D)
315 x 190 x 191 mm
Approx. 4.5 kg
AC Cord, Owner’s Manual